Chaga (Chaga - Latin Inonotus obliquus)
Chaga - Chaga is a wood-destroying mushroom from the leathery family. It grows most often on birches, less often on other deciduous trees in northern Europe, Russia and also in colder regions of Asia and North America. In Russia and has been used since the 16th century, in Asia it has been used for several thousand years. The first mention of the use of chaga comes from the northern regions of China. Furthermore, its use spread west to the Siberian region and to the Urals, where chaga was drunk daily as tea. Many people in these Siberian regions who drank chag often lived to be around 100 years old every day. Chaga contains more than 200 different biologically active substances.
From the point of view of pharmacological effects, the most important are polysaccharides, polyphenolic substances and triterpenoids of the lanostan type. The polysaccharides are mainly beta-glucans and heteroglucans, the triterpenes are inotodiol, obliquol, betulin and betulinic acid (these are obtained by the fungus Chaga from the host tree from birch). The mushroom also contains sesquiterpenes, sterols, lipids and alkaloids. Chaga contains a high amount of melanin - a pigment that contributes to its color.
Pursuant to EU Regulation No. 432/2012, we may not make any health claims for products that refer to their medicinal effects. We were therefore forced to adapt the texts to the current legislation. Therefore, you will not find much information about the products, but their effect is not affected. See publicly available sources for information on individual medicinal mushrooms.
Siberian Chaga dosage:
- First week: 1 capsule in the morning about 20 minutes before breakfast.
- From the second week: 1 capsule in the morning about 20 minutes before breakfast and 1 capsule in the afternoon between meals.
- The capsule is best taken with a lukewarm or warm liquid.
- Extract from 100% Siberian chaga obtained by a special method of double extraction
- Polysaccharide content min. 40%
- Triterpenoid content min. 4%
- 90 capsules x 500 mg ie 45g
- (package is enough for 3 months of use)
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
- Not intended for children under 3 years
- Keep out of reach of children
- It is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet
- Store in a dry place at a temperature up to 25 ° C
- Dietary supplement