But the mushroom, popular in gastronomy, also has its position in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). The edible tasty mushroom contains up to 20 amino acids, it does not lack polysaccharides or even protein Y3, flavonoids (vitamin P), alkaloids (ergotamine), phenols and proteins. In addition, it is full of vitamins (vitamin C, vitamins B1 and B2, adenine (B4)), minerals and trace elements (potassium, magnesium, calcium, manganese, zinc, iron and vanadium).
It is a relatively widespread mushroom that thrives in fertilized habitats. It is characterized by its up to 6 cm wide hat with thick leaves that look glued. The hat is first cylindrical and semi-decomposed, over time it changes into a bell-shaped shape. Only young dung beetles are eaten and processed. The unusual mushroom, when rapidly aging, turns from almost white to black, until it eventually turns into a dark mass and more or less dissolves. A related mushroom is ink manure.
In China, the fungus is called maotou guisan or jituigu.
Pursuant to EU Regulation No. 432/2012, we may not make any health claims for products that refer to their medicinal effects. We were therefore forced to adapt the texts to the current legislation. Therefore, you will not find much information about the products, but their effect is not affected. See publicly available sources for information on individual medicinal mushrooms.
When consuming Coprin, as with other fertilizers, it is not advisable to drink alcohol as it may cause vomiting.
- Usual dosage: 1-2 capsules daily
- Increased dosage: 3-10 capsules a day (ideally consult a doctor)
- We recommend taking it 5 days a week and continuing again after two days
- The capsules are taken on an empty stomach (at least half an hour before or 60 minutes after a meal)
- The capsules should be taken with lukewarm water
- 90 capsules x 500 mg ie 45g
- (package is enough for 3 months of use)
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women
- Not intended for children under 3 years
- Keep out of reach of children
- It is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet
- Store in a dry place at a temperature up to 25 ° C
- Dietary supplement