COMPLAINTS OR RETURNS ARE EASY AND FAST
If there is something wrong with the goods, send it to us. You can also handle the complaint in person - directly at our store in Prague (Lublanska 19, Prague 2). We'll fix everything.
COMPLAINTS - how to do it?
We will be happy to exchanged for another or refunded.
- Send the product back to our address below.
- Do not forget to add an invoice, a brief description of the problem, the exact address and telephone contact to you in the package.
As soon as we receive the product, we will contact you with a solution. And if by chance no one responds within 14 days, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also just people, and it can happen that someone misses something while performing their work tasks.
RETURN without giving a reason within 30 days - how to do it?
Our goods do not meet your requirements? No problem, anything can happen. You do not have to state the reason for returning the goods.
Whatever goods you return, make sure it is free from damage, wear and in its original packaging. In this condition, we can accept it and refund your money.
The extended 30-day return period begins on the second day after receiving the order. So if you pick it up on the 10th day of the month, the deadline of 30 calendar days starts on the 11th day. You can return the goods within this time.
- Return the goods in the original packaging, with all accessories and a copy of the sales document.
- We will be happy to acknowledge your return. Just please put the goods in the condition in which they arrived, ie 100%.
- Include a copy of the sales document in the package, contact you if the sales document does not contain it and do not forget the bank account number where you want to send the money. In case of payment by card, we will send the money back to the card.
- We will refund you within 14 days of receiving the package. We do not pay postage.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
When can a complaint be rejected as unjustified?
- The seller must always prove the unjustified complaint by a written statement.
What should I do if I encounter a defect while taking over the goods?
- As a buyer, you are obliged to inspect the goods upon collection. If you find mechanical damage to the packaging, you must check the condition of the product. If you find damage on it, you must make a record of the damage in the presence of the carrier. The carrier is then liable for damage during transport. Based on the record after the conclusion of the damage event with the carrier, you will receive a reasonable discount or a new product.
- If you sign the consignment note, you agree to take over the goods - you confirm that they arrived undamaged through the fault of the carrier. Subsequent claims caused by the shipment will therefore be rejected.
How long is the warranty period?
- For end customers, the law sets it at 24 months for most goods. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the item or parts caused by use. Therefore, a shorter service life cannot be considered a defect and cannot be claimed. The Civil Code does not stipulate the warranty period for all those who use the product for business or trade, but the specific importer to the Czech Republic. We provide the guarantee for end customers, not companies.
What am I entitled to if I find that the delivered goods do not correspond to the purchase contract?
- Reasonable reduction in the purchase price.
- Replacement delivery of goods.
- Withdrawal from the purchase contract.We wrote down all the essentials in the business conditions if they wanted to read to someone.
We wrote down all the essentials in the business conditions if they wanted to read to someone. Here are the business conditions.
ADDRESS FOR RETURNED GOODS
You can return the goods or complain about them in person at the POCITACOVA POHOTOVOST s.r.o., Lublanska 19, 120 00 Prague 2.
OUR TIP: If something happens to the purchase on the way back, the costs go to the buyer. If you pack it well and let it be insured to the appropriate value, it can be avoided. Do you know how sometimes it is with transport ...