Hericium erinaceus is an edible, very tasty, highly prized mushroom both in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and in modern clinical practice. Some sources suggest that it has been consumed in China since the time of the Shang Dynasty. In China, it is considered not only an excellent edible mushroom, but also an important mushroom in health care.
It grows mainly in rotting wood or in injured places of old beeches and oaks, or on lying logs. The whole fruiting body is initially white, later gradually pink or yellowing until it acquires a rusty brown color. On the surface grow 2-5 cm long white fringed fringes, which densely cover the whole body - that's why in some Asian countries it is called the Lion's Mane. It has a rich and pleasant scent. It grows very rarely in Europe. In Bohemia, for example, in the Beskydy Mountains and is protected.
Pursuant to EU Regulation No. 432/2012, we may not make any health claims for products that refer to their medicinal effects. We were therefore forced to adapt the texts to the current legislation. Therefore, you will not find much information about the products, but their effect is not affected. See publicly available sources for information on individual medicinal mushrooms.
- 90 capsules x 500 mg, ie 45 g
- (package is enough for 3 months of use)
Dosage (Hericium, Lion's Mane):
- First week: 1 capsule in the morning about 20 minutes before breakfast
- From the second week: 1 capsule in the morning about 20 minutes before breakfast and 1 capsule in the afternoon between meals
- The capsule is best taken with a lukewarm or warm liquid
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
- Not intended for children under 3 years
- Keep out of reach of children
- It is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet
- Store in a dry place at a temperature up to 25 ° C
- Dietary supplement