Reishi (lat. Ganoderma lucidum)
Daily consumption of DuanWood Reishi generally contributes to maintaining the good condition of the body. It is one of the most prized products of traditional Chinese medicine. Translated, it means "the divine mushroom of immortality." Its beneficial effects have been used for more than 4,000 years. It is also mentioned in the basic work of Chinese medicine, in the Inner Canon of the Yellow Emperor.
Duanwood Red Reishi
It is an extract from the mushroom Ganoderma lucidum, containing polysaccharides, adenosine, triterpenoids and proteins. The extract is obtained from an annual red mushroom - this variety of Reishi is grown on long oak trunks for 12 months in the pure nature of the Wuyi mountain range in northwest China. This area has been under UNESCO protection since 1999. It is an area untouched by civilization, with a specific climate.
Di Tao concept
Di Tao means "authentic source". In Asia, the Di Tao concept plays a crucial role. Each herb grows best in a certain area. These areas, which are confirmed by tradition and scientific research, are called Di Tao. Superionherbs uses in their products exclusively Reishi from the Di Tao region - the Wuyi massif, an area of high mountains far from civilization. Reishi plantations lie in a strip between mountain forests and mountain peaks. The only source of moisture is rain and mountain humidity. There is clean air, pristine soil and no pollution. Reishi is grown here in the traditional way on long wooden oak trunks for 12 months. This Reishi is called Duanwood Red Reishi.
Why our products?
- Our products are used by doctors and specialists practicing traditional Chinese medicine
- Mushrooms that are grown in the traditional way on wooden logs
- We use highly standardized extracts with an ideal ratio of active ingredients
- For medicinal mushrooms, it is 40% psch. and 4% tritepenoids. The exception is Coriolus, where 50% psch is more advantageous
- This ratio ensures maximum effectiveness and the presence of the whole spectrum of active substances as they are present in the raw sponge
- We do not use any fillers, binders, dyes, preservatives or auxiliaries. Only 100% pure extracts
- We test the quality of all our extracts and have certificates for all products
- The purity and quality of our extracts are repeatedly checked by the relevant state administration bodies
- We use only herbal capsules
Pursuant to EU Regulation No. 432/2012, we may not make any health claims for products that refer to their medicinal effects. We were therefore forced to adapt the texts to the current legislation. Therefore, you will not find much information about the products, but their effect is not affected. See publicly available sources for information on individual medicinal mushrooms.
A special method of double extraction is the extract obtained from Duanwood Red Reishi
- Polysaccharide content min. 40%
- Triterpenoid content min. 4%
- 90 capsules x 500 mg ie 45g
- (package is enough for 3 months of use)
- First week: 1 capsule in the morning about 20 minutes before breakfast
- From the second week: 1 capsule in the morning about 20 minutes before breakfast and 1 capsule in the afternoon between meals
- The capsule is best taken with a lukewarm or warm liquid
- Suitable to supplement with 100% Reishi spore powder
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
- Not intended for children under 3 years
- Keep out of reach of children
- It is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet
- Store in a dry place at a temperature up to 25 ° C
- Dietary supplement